We all know someone struggling with anxiety or depression. Learning disabilities like ADD and mood disorders such as Bipolar are very common. Show your support and care for those living with certain differences and disadvantages by sending them a thoughtful card.
Includes 7 cards: Borderline Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Depression, anxiety, and Spectrum Disorder (Autism spectrum).
Bundle & Save: $26.00!
Details: 5X7 inches (each) and made from premium card stock
Designs: Made from original hand-paintings, then digitized
Cards include envelopes
Inside greetings not listed in photos:
- Depression: "I'll never minimize your struggles."
- ADD: "I know it's more complicated than that. Hope you're doing okay."
- Spectrum Disorder: "I understand you have an individual experience."
- Anxiety: "I completely get it and I'm thinking of you."
- OCD: "Living with OCD must be hard sometimes. I hope you are doing okay."